Friday, June 22, 2012

Frugal Friday: FREE Printable Chore Charts

All of yesterday's chore talk got me to thinkin' about tracking chore completion. I've told you before that I'm a list person... Something about crossing off to-do items just makes me happy.  WHY? I really don't know BUT sometimes, when I make my lists, I'll intentionally jot things down I've already completed just to CROSS them off, lol.  Don't tell me you don't do that either... You're missing out!

Some island lists to expect soon are the Home Goals 2012 update, the birthday party update, the shower update and the big girl room design.

Speaking of lists, yesterday I gave you a list of Munchface's chores.  I'm still thinking about a fun way to track them BUT, during my research, I found some amazing free printables I thought I'd share. 

Enjoy!


Source
 
boy

girl


Morning Cards, how cute!

I really love this idea of a responsibility station and we might tweak it to create something similar for Munch:


Amazing post about responsibility and the above station!
So, there you have it. My favorite chore charts are FREE and I love them.  Perfect way to round out the week if you ask me - frugal and fabulous!

Don't you love when you don't have to invent the wheel?

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.