Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spaceship Favors: An Out of This World Craft!

Awhile back, I was asked to design the party invitation for a special little one's third birthday.



The birthday boy's mom loved the design so much, she asked for space-themed favor tags.  I obliged and I also offered to provide the favors. 


White paper cups, gray card stock, star stickers, paper shred, and the birthday boy's favorite sweets combined to create adorable BLAST OFF favors!


I dabbed hot glue on the back side of the lid to hold it in place and the favors were all ready to go.  As I was working, I took my job very seriously but my nephew reminded just how silly my 'super serious' work really was.  




Yes, that's an adorable video of my nephew giggling and throwing paper shred... I mean, don't you want more?  Follow me on Instagram (here) for a dose of pretty crafts and island happenings!


The spaceship favors looked great on the sweets table!


Oh, and little ones approved!


You see his face.  That was the only decent picture I was able to capture.  This is what happened when I asked this cute party guest to smile with his cup:


Something was always blurry!


I'll be back to share the party deets tomorrow but if you need it, I've provided a free favor tag printable for you below.


To Print

Save the image.  Copy then paste it into a word document.  Adjust the image size to be 2" x 2" and print multiple tags to each page.

OR


Save the image above to your computer.  Upload to your local drugstore photo printing site and print the 4x6 image size for 6 tags/sheet.

You, my beloved Islander, are out of this world!


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.