Thursday, August 4, 2016

Things I Love: Himalayan Salt Lamp Review

Yesterday, I shared my love for the essential oil diffusers I purchased awhile back.  Today, we’re talking about another natural way to freshen and purify your air.

Source

When a co-worker first told me about the Himalayan Salt benefits, I was skeptical.  I mean, I enjoyed the pleasant glow of the rock in her office but -- a rock?  With all those benefits?  


Couldn’t be true.  Could it?

If you know me, you know I research.  Seriously, Islanders.  When in doubt, find it out!  I researched and found the benefits of Himalayan salt to be astounding.  You can learn more here.

I planned to buy one when I saw it on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond but the sale passed and, with it, so did my desire to purchase.  As you know, I frequent my local thrift shops and I was pleasantly surprised to find one priced at $4.90 on a half-off day!  Islanders! THAT’S $2.45!!! OMG!  I rushed home, wiped it down with a damp cloth, then with a dry one and excitedly plugged in my new Himalayan salt lamp!


The ambient glow is great in the space at night.  Yep, now the dog can see when he quickly jumps off the sofa whenever I enter in the room (rolls eyes... my REAL life).


If you’re looking for a natural remedy to the things listed above, do your research and search for one on sale (they are heavy so shipping may cost more).

4 comments

  1. I've seen them before & had no concept how just right they are, i wish to purchase it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph! I love my salt lamp and I hope you enjoy yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my new salt lamp, thank for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next occasion I just read a weblog, Hopefully that this doesnt disappoint me up to this blog. I mean, It was my replacement for read, but I personally thought youd have something fascinating to talk about. All I hear is often a couple of whining about something that you could fix when you werent too busy in search of attention. salt lamps from pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.