Tuesday, August 30, 2016

FREE! Tropical Party Printables!

As promised, I'm sharing the FREE printables I designed for the tropical party.  Here's the invitation:


 To personalize, follow these steps:

1.  Save the image to your computer
2.  Upload the image to picmonkey.com
3.  Select the text tab and add text.

Note: I used Ferrum for the orange text and you can use the needle after you've typed the text to match any color on the invitation!

Here's a flamingo sign: 


Remember it from the party?


I purchased a frame from Dollar Tree and printed the image to fit.  The next two printables can be used as signs or as favors.  Simply save the image to your computer.  Copy and paste into a blank Word document and use the picture tool to adjust the size.



At Munch's party, I used a similar favor tag and it was a hit!


I hope you enjoy these printables as much as I enjoyed making them.  Honestly, tropical-themed printables make me happy so, you can expect that there are lots more where that came from!

Stay tuned!




2 comments

  1. Thanks, Tasheena! I really LOVE them too! I'm going to make some for Munch's room and I'll be sure to share them!

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.