Thursday, July 28, 2016

Things I Love: Five Below Accessories

I'm coming to you with another Things I Love post.  You may recall the beauty dupes and the DIY wax melts.  Can we just talk about how much I love a good deal? If you love a deal as much as I do, today is going to motivate you to check out the selection of accessories for women at one of my favorite deal spots, Five Below!


I've seen the Birkenstock thong sandals all over the place and I like them but I'm not in love with the price and I wasn't sure they'd work with all of my summer staples.  If I was the person who wore 1-3 pairs of shoes with all of my summer casual attire, I might consider investing in a pair.  However, because I like to wear wedges and sneakers and gladiators and heels, the investment into a pair of thong sandals isn't an option for me.  Another reason I haven’t made the investment is that I have weird feet.  They spread when I’m on my feet so flip-flops and sandals don’t work well for me.  On a visit to Five Below earlier this summer, I bought a pair of the black thong sandals and I LOVE them.  They have lasted and are very comfortable.



I love these shorts.  I actually love them more than the pair found at other big name retail stores.  When I first saw a pair at Target, I thought I'd just wait until they went on sale to purchase.  That is, until I spotted the bright tropical print pair at Five Below.  They can be dressed up (think crop or denim shirt with wedges, hoops and a high bun) or dressed down (casual tank and flip flops for a trip to the pool). 

Boho chic is all the rage!  The Five Below display of boho accessories is a gold mine!  With prices ranging from $2-$5, you can wear the leather and feather trend, the floral headband or the chic metallic headbands and jewelry for a fraction of the cost.  Can you believe Target has the same earring set for $17?!

If you haven't, you should totally check out the wonderful finds at your neighborhood Five Below!  You won't be disappointed!



Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.