Thursday, June 23, 2016

Frugal Friday: Awesome Dollar Tree Find!

You see the title, Islander.  It's been a long time since we had a Frugal Friday!  I'm so excited to share something that just came off the truck at your local Dollar Tree!


First, let me say that these bags are currently sold for a LOT more elsewhere:


I was so excited to see them on the end caps near the register and HAD to buy one box (they come with two inside).  You simply take the bag, clip it to the sides of the cart and fill it at checkout.  THEN, when it's time to carry the items to the car, simply un-clip, grab the handles and carry to the car!


I didn't believe these would work but, let me just tell you, they do!  Hurry to your Dollar Tree and find this AMAZING DEAL before it's gone!

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love Dollar Tree finds. I can't wait to check and see if my local store has them.

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.