Monday, November 23, 2015

Elf on the Shelf - Almost Time!

Within the last few years, there's been a surge in the popular holiday tradition of the Elf on the Shelf.

You can learn more about the story and the elf's purpose here.

Our elf, Pinky Frost, is a trip.  She's always getting into something and, as part of our tradition, she shows her face every year the day after Thanksgiving.  It's pretty crazy and her mischief gets on my nerves but Munchface loves her and it's a fun advent calendar of activities for the family.  I almost forgot that she would be back to get on my nerves until Munch mentioned it the other day.  If you are considering purchasing one, be warned (... or inspired):  THEY GET INTO TROUBLE!
























Don't tell her I said this but, looking back at the pictures, I guess I kind of enjoy when the annoying elf shows her face too.  Stay tuned for Pinky Frost adventures during our Wordless Wednesday posts or follow along on Instagram!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.