Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 20: Williams-Sonoma Dupes At DT!

The Dollar Tree (DT) has awesome tabletop accessories!


The glasses are a really good quality - sturdy and beautiful - I was pleasantly surprised to see their plastic selection packed with trendy prints in bold colors.


OMG! Can we talk about these glass vases?  

They would look amazing in a set of three!  Imagine them on a shelf as decor or used as bud vases.  I could also see them clustered together to create an eclectic centerpiece.  Big decor stores like World Market, Pier1 and Target sell the same glasses for much more!

The other area I love to visit is the porcelain dish aisle.


I have a secret love of pretty plates.  I would LOVE to have a kitchen table my family didn't use.  You know, one where I could change the place settings out with each season or holiday without the worry of people doing crazy things like EATING off of them.  Ugh! The struggle is real!



Yes, I was impressed with those sets but my favorite dish set of the season is a dupe for a high end Williams-Sonoma set.  I was shocked when I saw it because it is of a great quality and is on trend for the fancy-pants store's version.  I debated over purchasing but decided to stick with my white dishes... for now.



Hold on, I'll do one better.  Here's the stock photo on Dollar Tree's website:

I can't believe the resemblance!



Can you see that price tag?  Four plates for $43.95?!  Islanders, you can buy a 6-person set from DT for less than $20!  Hurry to DT and make your table fabulous for a fraction of big name stores.



Remember, it doesn't have to be expensive to be beautiful!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.