Saturday, May 23, 2015

Snapshot Saturday

This time last week, I was supporting this little cutie's school performance.


She did such a good job singing and dancing!


She did everything just as she was supposed to.


She got a flower at the end of her performance for a job well done and goodness was she sweet!


Those eyes get me every time! Today, I started the weekend with my cutie.


I noticed during our SOL studying that she was struggling with the computer work.  She was straining. Her eyes were red.  She wanted to enlarge the font to be huge.  She's been complaining of headaches.  



I knew it was time for an eye exam.


Let's just say the appointment was eventful. More to come!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.