Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sweet As Cotton Candy

I saw a cute photo of a baby costume and sent it to Sheena wishing I had a baby to make it for:


She agreed that it needed to be done and said we could make it for DatMyHoney's school competition the upcoming weekend.  I was so excited and just followed WhippyCake's tutorial (here).  Yesterday's riddle pretty much sums it up!



Roll the sidewalk chalk onto pillow batting:


Glue the pink batting to a onesie:



 Use a piece of copy paper folded in a cone shape and scrap batting to make a headband:


You're all done.  Now, add a cute baby:


... and enjoy the sweetness!

Ya know, maybe I should've titled this post, 'How to KICK BUTT IN A DAYCARE COSTUME CONTEST!!'

Why? Because she won.

Duh.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.