Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days: The Intro.

Today is the first of October and I'm continuing the annual Island tradition of participating in the 31 Days to change October.  This is the fourth (can you believe it?!) year in a row that I will participate and I can't frikkin' wait to share our topic this year.

Are you ready for the topic?

Well, here goes.


I'm on a quest to make our home a more organized place.  I've got some rooms in need of some 'fix it Jesus.'  If I don't commit now then when will I?  If I don't have you all to hold me accountable then who will?

Everything in our home isn't all bad. I've gotten some things right around our nest and I hope seeing my struggles and successes will help some of you along the way.

In this series, I'll share projects (big and small) that will improve our home's functionality.  OMG! I can't wait to see my home at the end of this month :)  I'll also keep you updated on our regular life happenin's around these parts.

Do you want to join in on the fun?  Link up at The Nester's blog and be sure to leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can follow along!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.