Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The One Month [FREAK] Out

AHHHH, Islanders!

It's one month until Munchface's eighth birthday and I have a huge confession.

I'm WAY behind my typically obsessive party planning schedule.  By now, I'd have a growing pile of birthday junk somewhere around the house and, well, I don't.  I haven't decided if it's good that I haven't started shopping (as that is my sneaky way of busting the budget) but I do acknowledge it's time to buckle down and get 'er done!

The good thing is this will be her FIRST part-ay at our place so I can finish projects and put them in place *like* immediately.  Plus, I've done so much advanced planning that I am not stressing at all but, goodness, it is one month away! 



Here's the START of my to-do list:

- Design and mail invitations
- Test the music-controlled party light for the space
- Order and fill SWAG bags
- Confirm cake design
- Finalize Munch's outfit
- CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT
- Finalize layout (will they be upstairs then migrate downstairs for the party or will I contain the party to the basement?)
- Download Playlist

We'll talk more about the rock star party planning this week!  Stay tuned!

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I found your blog while I was searching for ideas for my son's Mickey Mouse party. The details for your daughter's Minnie party were incredible! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.