Sunday, May 18, 2014

Snapshot Saturday

Hey, Islanders!!

I've mentioned wanting to get back to living a REAL life by sharing pictures on a life-speed basis over the weekend.

Today, we celebrated Darren's college graduation with a cookout.  I picked up the cake.


I documented the fun.




We danced.



We played.



We ate, laughed and enjoyed each other. Then, we... Headed back to my house for the after party?  I ran to the store to prepare some quick snacks.  I was pleased with how it all came together.




Not bad for an impromptu get-together, right? I even made a punch!


I kissed on baby cheeks.  Jermaine and Ginny had another one!  Finally, a girl!




It's 2:00 a.m. and I'm finally settling down but wanted to share just how wonderful today has been.  My only word of advice?  When you think someone might stop by, get up and clean something!  9/10 times you won't regret it!

Happy celebrating!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.