Saturday, March 1, 2014

Snapshot Saturday

Hey, Islanders!

It's been a productive Saturday.  Hubbs and I ran errands after I dropped these two little ladies off at Sherry's:


When I arrived to her home, in true always-on-it fashion, Sherry was starting her fabulous Spring vignette.  She was crafting and I snagged a pic of her fabulous wreath before it was finished:



Of course, I love it but I also felt like a slacker when she reminded me it's March 1st!!!

Should I be pulling out Spring decor?  Preparing for March holidays?  

*rolls eyes*

I guess I should at least take down my Valentines decor, huh?

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.