Friday, March 28, 2014

One of Those Weeks

Hey, Islanders!
 
Long time no see... It's been one of those weeks for me - ocular migraines,  sleep-deprivation, stressed at work, studying for Munch's China test, preparation for a busy weekend at church... it's just a lot.
 
I've had client meetings for all of last week's inspiration and I'm glad they are all excited.  I'm just tired... I need to rest... I'm going to return with updates soon but right now?
 
 
I'm going to finish prepping for my guest speaking gig at the youth lock-in tonight, the rustic wedding floral consultation/meeting tomorrow morning and the VERY important meeting I have with mounds of laundry some time in between, lol.
 
I hope your weekend is productive!
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.