Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5 - Free Fall Printables

Today, we're celebrating two very special birthdays with parties!
 
I'm making some simple banners for one and helping with a candy buffet for the other.
 
I think it's appropriate to share these cute and FREE banner letters!
 
 
 
I love the idea of using personalized banners for parties but I also like to use them in my seasonal décor.  Remember the fall and Halloween framed artwork I created last year?
 
 
No?! Check them out here and here!
 
This year, I am going to interchange a similar banner for fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and beyond. I can't wait to share it next week :)
 
 
In case you're wondering, as it relates to the series, we'll use the weekends to share useful printables that help with our home décor and organization projects!  Tomorrow, I'm sharing pantry labels because I'm going to be reorganizing our pantry!!
 
Little by little,
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.