Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 20 - Halloween Foyer Decor

I talked about our easy Halloween banner.  I really like how it pulled everything together around the house.  I also like that it was too colorful because, for some ODD reason, it makes me feel that it's LESS tacky, lol. Crazy, I know.
 
 
Yep. 
 
I went all the way with the Halloween decor this year and will now have an official unpack-and-pack Halloween section added to my Holiday storage closet in the basement (again, crazy.  Don't judge me, lol).  ANYHOO, we pulled out our good ol' Martha Stewart spiders and hung them in the foyer.  I can't wait to pass out candy with them as our backdrop.  It's going to be so exciting:
 
 
 
I also added some pumpkin décor to our steps in the foyer:
 
 
There's a pumpkin Munch picked up at the Pumpkin Patch AND a Hallmark bucket I got for $.90 from my local thrift store.  Would you believe it still had a $10 price tag on it.  It'll be perfect for our candy :)
 
Don't you just LOVE making Halloween affordable?
 
Speaking of affordable, wait until you see the rest of our décor.  Coming right up!
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.