Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 17 - What You Miss


Islanders, I ask that you bear with me as I catch up on the 30 Days series. I went on work-related travel and, unfortunately, I wasn't afforded the opportunity to do much blogging.  BLEH.  It feels great to be back home and I left my bags in the car to come inside and fully enjoy tweaking a few projects.

I missed home.

The sounds of the man in the basement.

The giggles from the bath tub at 8:30.

The smell of dinner cooking.

My bed.

My family.

Home, so I'm learning, is the elements of what I miss when I'm away... It's those things which makes my plot of the Earth unique to the rest of the world.

Hmmm, the things I miss when I'm away... That's the quintessence of home.

Now, it's time for your part.  You're stranded on an desert island for six months.  What do you miss most about your home?

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.