Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Farewell Summer

This past week has been nuts.  Between a stomach virus, a busy wedding weekend and work picking up for an upcoming event, LIFE has been crazy.
 
We bid summer a bittersweet farewell right before school started.  Now that it's officially fall, I felt it was appropriate to share the photos of our formal farewell to summer.
 
Enjoy!
 
The song she sang while waiting to see her X-rays.
 
Munchface said bye to the crush, Ravi, with a friendly game of tag:
 
 
 
 
Grandma Judy came and we enjoyed breakfast at Cracker Barrel:
 
 
 
 
We also played a little laser tag:
 
 
Her laser tag "warrior" name was Z-Money.  IDK, don't ask.
 
 
 
 
She spent a LOT of time rocking her little babies to sleep:
 
 
That Sunday, I opened my home for Devona's Tupperware party and, IDK how, but I'll be hosting my own party soon so look out for an invite :)
 
 
 
 
We also had one final sleepover with Chazity and I got my hair done :)
 
 
AND THAT WAS JUST THE LAST WEEKEND BEFORE SCHOOL! 
 
This has been an eventful few months for our little family!
 
Not to mention the back-to-school prep:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With summer officially gone, we are knee-deep in second grade and cheerleading.  Yes, WE are cheering.  I'm no longer air cheering on the sides, I coach.  I know... because I needed something else to add to the to-do list, right?! :)
 
Look, if I'm going to have to sit at the practices for 2 hours, I might as well put my skillzzzz to use, right?!  Plus, the girls just look so cute in their uniforms and are really working hard for competition.
 
GO PANTHERS!
 

 
Happy it's-officially-pumpkin-spice Fall, ya'll!
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.