Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days 2013

Islanders, tomorrow marks the third year in a row that I will join more than 2,000 bloggers to change October.
 
My topic for 2013 has the same TITLE as last year but with a different purpose.
 
Last year, I focused on my home life... I needed to spend October getting my family back on track.  You can read more about it here.
 
This year, I'm going to focus on making this new house our home by sharing my tips, tricks, stumbling blocks and headaches along the way.  I look forward to seeing who we - my family and my home - will become at the end of this process. 
 
 
This year, we're settling into a new place.  I mean, sure, we've moved our things in.  It's all unpacked but, as we've lived here a little while (6 months now), some things need fixin'... I'm going to figure out how to fix what we've got and I'm so excited to bring you along for the ride...
 
Just a heads up, Islanders, you're going to see things I would never share. Some because they wouldn't be "big" enough posts (with pretty pics and major updates) and others because I would never show an in-progress room.  The next 31 days will bring us one step closer to making this house resting on its plot of land our home.
 
See you tomorrow (and the next day and the next day and the next day, lol),
 
Photobucket
 
Want to join me?  Come by The Nester's blog to learn more and link up your posts!  O and leave a comment letting me know when you do! I would LOVE to follow your 31 Days journey!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.