Friday, June 7, 2013

Centerpiece Tip: The Grid Method.

Do you remember this photo from yesterday's post?

 
Today, I'm sharing an easy way to create a floral arrangement.  I like to call it:
 
The Grid Method
 
1. With masking tape, create a grid on your bowl (my bowl was purchased from the Dollar Tree):
 
 
2.  Place your flowers and vase filler into the slots.  I purchased 1 pack of roses, 2 packs of baby's breath (because it's great filler and very affordable) to create 3 arrangements
 
 
3.  Cover the outside of your vase or bowl with a piece of boa:
 
 
VOILA!
 
An easy and unique centerpiece without breaking the bank!
 
 
I used this same method for the smaller arrangement on the fireplace.  The grid really helped to keep flowers in place because I didn't want the mess (or expense) of floral sponge.
 
 
 
Don't you love saving time?
 
 
I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.