Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sore Nonetheless

I'm tired.
 
My bones hurt from lifting. My eyes burn from lack of sleep.
 
I'm tired.
 
... It's like the sting on your lips after overeating sunflower seeds.  You know, where your entire lip burns but you can't stop...  Yea, like that
 
My legs hurt from lifting... But I've also been happy dancing in every room everyday.
 
My eyes burn from sleep deprivation but that's because I take 1 hour to walk around and look in every room before I "officially" wake up or go to bed.
 
I am sore with gratitude and in pain from praise.  My eyes burn from looking around at God's awesome blessing.
 
I'm excited.
 
 
 
 
 
But sore, nonetheless.
 
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Hi there!!!! I'm Dinah and I found you from the VA blog group on FB thanks to Mia @ Chronicles of Chaos....its awesome that we all share VA in common and excited to get to know you!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.