Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Made In Paris - The Decor.

Now that we've covered La Patisserie dessert display, the buffet and the centerpieces, we're finally ready to show the space. 

I rented tables, chairs and pink linen to make this in-home shower have a polished and chic feel.  I highly recommend renting tables and chairs.  It really saves some stress and makes your event more orderly when you have a designated area for guests.

Sheena and Dom have a very large room so I needed the table to anchor the space.  


Other than that, I think the pics speak for themselves. Check it out:



  
Guest Book Table.




I used frozen strawberries to chill the punch.  We had 4 types of straw flags to include ribbons.

Yes, I still have tutorials to share and no, we haven't even spoken about games... It's coming, it's coming.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.