Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12 - Big Girl Room


I should totally *like* write a book titled, "A Dramatic Person's Guide to Announcements."  I'm also thinking of carrying a sprinkle gun to "shoot" people with an instant celebration when they share good news with me.

Engaged? *POOF* CONGRATS!

Closed on a house? *POOF* GO YOU!

Following my blog? *POOF*POOF*POOF*  You're like totally awesome and... cooler than you know... I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. and this random celebratory poof-ing is brought to you by my

BIG. MAJOR. HUGE.

NEWS. 

Islanders, I can't believe this day has arrived.  Munchface's furniture arrives today.  I think I've decided that I can't wait to share the updates... I think.

This is kinda HUGE for me her.  Munch has slept in the same bed on the same mattress since she was 4 months.  It's all I've she's known.  I know it's going to be difficult for me her.  Hubbs cleared the room and I snapped pics of what was left of our little girl room (most of it was in piles):




 



She is very excited and I know we'll have fun pulling her room together. Sidenote: while we've been talking about positive changes, I must sing my Hubbs' praises.  I love how he recognized a need and stepped up to get 'er done.  I guess he's not all smelly gym socks and video games... Maybe I do love him:)

I can't wait to show you pics of her big girl furniture set!  That is, if I don't tie myself to the old stuff in protest, lol.

Wish us luck!

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing everything come together.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you ok yet? I'm sure you, I mean she, will be loving life once it's all set up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Spill it howd you make the wreath?!

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.