Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 11 - Abnormal Normalities


I don't know if I told you about my dear friend, Mia.  She's awesome and her blog is growing like wild fire! Her latest post features someone you might recognize... ME!  Go, now and check it out!


The above pic shows Munchface's glow bath.  I used 2-4 glow sticks($1/pack) to provide enough light for an entire bathroom and make a mundane activity lots of fun.  She loves it and repeatedly announced that she was going to take a bath with no light bulbs.

"Daddy, I have a surprise in the bathroom! Go see... In the water... Do you see it?! I don't even need a light bulb!" - Munchface

Her excitement to get (and stay for 45 minutes) in the tub reminded me to make my normal activities abnormal.  Spice things up, change up my decor, shower by candlelight, etc.

Hmm... Spice up my closet with new shoes or maybe my kitchen with new granite? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS, right?

What are you doing to spice up your life?

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.