Friday, June 8, 2012

FRUGAL FRIDAY - Party Printables

I know I'm not actually DOING anything but that doesn't mean the island's messages in a bottle need to stop, right?  Hmm, maybe I am getting back to my old shake-make-n-bake self?

By way of update, I am mentally preparing for our biggest day of the school year... Kindergarten graduation. OMGomgomgomgoMgomgomgomgoMg! It's here. I'm not ready but it's here

Monday morning.

Munch. 
Stage. 
Ceremony.

::snot. tears. sobbing::

Munch has been practicing her wave (because the excited wave is not allowed), she's been telling me the plan (ceremony THEN the stage THEN my class for cookies and juice THEN you ask your parents to go home because it is a VERY special day) and have I mentioned I am NOT ready? I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I asked her this morning if she wanted to change school's and be 5 all over again; she said no. 

There's no hope.

...AND I'M NOT READY!!

Maybe THAT'S where my mojo went.  It's wrapped up in the bittersweet moment of Kindergarten graduation! 



The only way to find myself is to do what I love - bring some party to life.  If I were a Spice Girl, I'd be Party Spice just sprinklin' celebration seasonin' wherever I went...

Here are a few fabulous free printables that inspire me to celebrate my blessings and keep my cash while doing so - they're ALL free.  Enjoy!

Minnie Mouse Party Pack

Rainbow Party Pack


Pinkalicious Party Pack

Source

If only I could find a FREE chevron pink and gray doll bakery party printable pack, lol.  Wouldn't that be fate!  They may not fit Munch's theme this year but these printables make great additions to the mommy party file and can help bring something personalized to your next event. 

Tune in next week for the boys' printables!  Yep, we're embracing our BOY side around these parts, islanders!

Happy FRUGAL Friday!


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.