Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week: Gift Ideas!

Another FREE printable! Get yours here!
This week (May 7-11, 2012) is Teacher Appreciation Week!  Our family always makes and purchases small gifts for Munch's childcare providers.  I just want them to know just how much I trust and appreciate the love they show my daughter while I'm away (seriously, it's some second mama action going on). 

This is our first time celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week with our big girl school staff so we are VERY excited to show up and show out!  I've been collecting some ideas and I thought I'd share my favorites (along with some ideas to tweak them to meet our needs). Let me know what you think!


Framed Desktop Print

I fell in love with this free little printable:


I think I'd place it in a white 5X7 Ikea frame with a pretty ribbon... Wouldn't it make a great gift box topper?

Blooming Beautiful Gift

First, I love this gift because you can make it to be whatever you'd like! My favorite part is the FREE printable labels for the potted plant.  Check them out here.  I could totally see one of our mug arrangements with the little tag... I think Munch will love putting something small together for her teacher that included a little desktop arrangement.

QUICK and EASY Candy Bar

Another free printable that will turn a simple candy bar into something special...

Swedish Fish Gift

This website has an adorable free printable that will transform a bag of plain ol' Swedish fish into a fancy EASY gift for teachers!

And So...
Source


...many...
Source
...more!

Source


Why do we celebrate teachers every year?  On any given day, my child spends more time with her teacher and child care providers than with us.  As a result, her teachers help lay a solid foundation for my daughter BRICK by BRICK.  Plus, in the short time I spend on homework I can't help but thank God for the patience every teacher must possess... They truly are a blessing!
“Without teacher appreciation there can’t be any student progress.” - Theresa Grimm

How will you show your gratitude to those who teach?

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.