Friday, May 18, 2012

Mama Clicks: Sugar Baby Sydney

Delivering a pizza kid? WHAT IS THIS POSE?

Don't say it, I already know... I've been serving up NEGLECT here lately and that is no way to treat you! I know and I'm sorry...  If it makes you feel any better, I'm learning that I can't have multiple hobbies at one time... Well, more like I can't give the appropriate attention to all of the things I love to do as long as I have this stinkin' 9-5 (and a house, hubby and child that don't clean or cook for themselves, LOL).  By way of update, I've been photographing the people I love.  So, rather than a whole butt load of words, I'll allow the labors of love to speak for themselves (in a mini weekend read series)...

Here's some yummy baby cheeks to love:

Baby Sydney

Baby Sydney has an amazing story already.  She came 2.5 months early and weighed in at 2.5 lbs.  I first met her 2 days after she came home (maybe 2 will be her lucky number?) when she crashed her own baby shower, lol.  At 1 month old, she was 4 pounds of pure brown sugar and I got to take some shots to document this tiny "tough" girl.  Here's one of my favorite shots:


Just a real life baby doll... No seriously, she was the size of a small doll and just as cute too!

:::

Tune in tomorrow for more photos; I've been busy...

Guess who's baaaaack?

Photobucket


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.